Manufacturers are facing pivotal times that require robust strategies and implementation of advanced technologies.
To discuss the latest developments and innovations in production processes across Europe, we’re joining industry experts on the upcoming webinar on the smart factories of tomorrow and their transition from Industry 4.0 to Industry 5.0.
Smart factories building the future
The webinar is jointly held by SBRA (Slovenian Business & Research Association) and SRIP Factories of the Future.
It will gather renowned experts from Slovenia and Lithuania to discuss the role of smart factories and their development in the EU, particularly amid the current situation that requires swift action and smart use of resources, with a strong focus on the EU research and innovation agenda.
Research and innovation leading the way
We’re excited to be joining leading companies, research institutions and universities in addressing the current situation as well as the vision for smart data management in building factories (and economies) of the future.
Innovation & research excellence – presentation of excellent examples
- Prof. Dr. Niko Herakovič, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Prof. Dr. Domen Mongus, University of Maribor, Faculty of Electrical 2 Engineering and Computer Science and Dr. Žiga Gosar, Elvez d.o.o., DIGITAL TWIN use case
- Dr. Simon Kulovec, Podkrižnik d.o.o. (SME from Slovenia)
- Dr. Aleš Hančič, TECOS, Slovenian Tool and Die Development Centre
- Mr. Miloš Petković, KALMIA d.o.o. / Authtrail (SME from Slovenia) Unlocking business potential with trusted data
Limited spots available
As the interest in smart factories grows, the spots for the webinar are filling up fast. Attendees are invited to register as soon as possible before the registration closes.