Who we are
Authtrail Pte. Ltd. is a limited liability company incorporated in Singapore with its registered address at 68 Circular Road, #02-01, 049422, Singapore (company registration no. 202132916H). The company runs and operates the authtrail.com website and related services.
Authtrail may collect the following information:
- Basic information such as your first and last name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Geographic location based on your IP
- Aggregate information on what authtrail.com visitors (whether logged into the Service or not) access while browsing the website.
However, you are the one in control of our possibility to collect and retain your personal information. You may contact us to delete any/all of your personal information at any time. For further information, please read the instructions in the “Managing your information” section.
Use of information
We use collected information for several purposes, such as Services provision, identification, and authentication, Services maintenance and improvement, new Services development, Services customization (recommendation), contact, internal record keeping, research, and advertising. All collected information helps us to maintain the quality of our Services and to protect you from any unauthorized action. The information we collect is not distributed, sold, or leased to third parties for commercial purposes, except to provide Services you’ve requested or for other purposes when we have your permission or when we are obliged to do so. With your consent, we may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about new Services, Service updates, features, special offers, or information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Sharing of personal data
- Business Transfers. We may share personal data when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal data for legal, protection, and safety purposes or to comply with laws.
- Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share personal data with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third-party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as customer support, hosting, email delivery, and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Marketing Activities. In case you have consented to receiving information/newsletters from us, we may transfer your personal data to our business partners in order for us or our business partners to inform you about upcoming opportunities and promote our respective products and services.
- Other. You may permit us to share your personal data with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Managing your information
We store collected information until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until your personal details are deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the information, why it is collected and processed, and relevant operational or legal retention needs.
Your access to and control over your personal data
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email@example.com email. You can also:
- See what personal data we have about you if any – this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request change/correction to any personal data we have about you – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request us to delete any personal data we have about you – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your personal data unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data – where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your personal data which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- if you want us to establish the personal data’s accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; and
- you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party – we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – in the rare circumstances where we ask for your consent to process your personal data, any consent is provided freely and if you decide to withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Transfer of your personal data to another country
If you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to third countries outside the EU/EEA or, if not based in the EU/EEA outside your country you are based, please do not tick the consent box and do not send us any personal data.
Please note that we collect your personal data directly from the country where you are based and may store it on servers outside EU/EEA (or the country you are based), which may be operated by third-party service providers. We need to involve the third-party service providers due to their legitimate interests in having a secure and sufficient data storage system. We choose the respective third-party service providers with due care and pays attention that such service providers respect the applicable privacy laws, are aware of the importance of protection of personal data, and implement “state-of-the-art” technical and organizational measures. Therefore, your potential interests in not transferring your personal data do not outbalance our legitimate interest.
What we have, how to change or how to delete your personal details
If you would like to receive the list of your personal information that we currently keep or if you would like to change or delete any of your personal details, please contact email@example.com. In case of details deletion, all or any of your personal details will be deleted in 14 days.
Security and data protection
We take precautions to protect your personal data. When you submit sensitive personal data via the website, your personal data is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive personal data (such as your contact information), that personal data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive personal data transmitted online, we also protect your personal data offline. Only employees who need the personal data to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal data. The computers/servers in which we store personal data are kept in a secure environment.
Information we get from others
We may get personal data about you from other third-party sources and we may add this to personal data we get from your use of our websites, software, and services. Such personal data may include:
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
We also use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.