General information about cookies
What are cookies and how do we use them?
We use different types of cookies: session cookies, permanent or persistent cookies, first-party and third-party cookies. Session cookies are stored in the browser’s memory temporarily and are deleted when you close your browser. Permanent cookies have a longer lifespan (lifespan of 1 minute to 2 years) and are automatically deleted after the pre-specified period. These cookies are, for example, used for saving your login data. Cookies that are used for various researches on the user’s behavior can be used by us directly (first-party cookies) or by our business partners (third-party cookies). For a much more detailed description of cookies and a list of them, see the cookie list below.
- Technical cookies are used to show you our website and to make it function correctly, etc. These cookies arestrictly necessary for our website to function properly.
- Performance cookies are used for three different purposes:
- Functionality cookies are used to remember your preferences (for example, your language) and are not strictly necessary for a website to work, but they enhance your experience on authtrail.com.
- Analytical cookies are used to collect insight into the way users interact with our website. With these cookies, we can optimize and improve the website, also ensuring it stays interesting and relevant.
- Advertising cookies are used by Kalmia or our partners for displaying personalized advertisements tailored to your interests on various websites (also called third-party cookies) and sharing content from our website on social media.
Which cookies are used on authtrail.com:
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years||authtrail.com|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute||authtrail.com|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours||.authtrail.com|
|mautic_device_id||Marketing cookie by Mautic.||1 year||mautic.authtrail.com|
|mtc_id||Marketing cookie by Mautic.||Session||mautic.authtrail.com|
|mtc_sid||Marketing cookie by Mautic.||Session||mautic.authtrail.com|
|mautic_session_id||Marketing cookie by Mautic.||1 year||mautic.authtrail.com|
|mautic_referer_id||Marketing cookie by Mautic.||Session||mautic.authtrail.com|
|4b4217e9214b1efd080df73d1e541977||Marketing cookie by Mautic.||Session||mautic.authtrail.com|
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||1 year||.hotjar.com|
|_hjDonePolls||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||1 year||.hotjar.com|
|_hjMinimizedPolls||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||1 year||.hotjar.com|
|_hjShownFeedbackMessage||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||1 year||.hotjar.com|
|_hjid||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||1 year||.hotjar.com|
|_hjRecordingLastActivity||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||Session||.hotjar.com|
|_hjTLDTest||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||Session||.hotjar.com|
|_hjUserAttributesHash||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||Session||.hotjar.com|
|_hjCachedUserAttributes||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||Session||.hotjar.com|
|_hjLocalStorageTest||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||100 ms||.hotjar.com|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||Session||.hotjar.com|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Analytics cookie by Hotjar.||30 min||.hotjar.com|
How to reject/manage cookies on authtrail.com:
You can set your cookies preferences and reject or accept cookies on authtrail.com using. If you reject use of some of our cookies services that they provide won’t be used. In case you want to completly reject some or all of our cookies, you can adjust your browser settings. You can follow the links below to learn how to change your browser settings:
You can also opt out of Google Analytics tracking using a browser add-on or browse our site using browser’s incognito mode.