The Community round is the only opportunity for Authtrail supporters to receive AUT tokens at a fixed price of 0.2 USD/AUT as later on in the TGE event the price of the AUT token will land at 0.4 USD/AUT.
The time has come
The dates for the big day have been decided.
The Authtrail Community round will start with Phase One on April 12, 2022 at 2 PM UTC, and continue with Phase Two starting on April 14, 2022 at 2 PM UTC.
The general principle of two contribution phases is:
- Phase One: April 12, 2022 – The first 1,000 whitelisted community members have the right to contribute first, then the next 1,000, etc. When the first 1,000 unique transactions are completed, Phase One is closed.
- Phase Two: April 14, 2022 – Everybody on the whitelist can contribute (again), with a maximum contribution of 50,000 USD. Once the hard cap is hit (6,000,000 USD), the Community round closes.
The mechanics of the timeslots assigned can be found here.
Detailed timeline of Authtrail Community round
The sale of AUT tokens will be held on the Authtrail Community round platform.
Here is the complete timeline so you can start planning ahead:
- One week prior to the event (April 5, 2022) all whitelisted contributors will receive a direct link to the platform through official e-mail communication.
- There will be a one-week timeframe (April 5 – 12, 2022) to complete the onboarding to the Authtrail Community round platform. To successfully onboard, you must follow and complete the steps below
- Sign in to the Authrail Community round platform and connect your MetaMask account with your whitelisted e-mail address.
- Perform a KYC process to verify your identity (a photo of an ID, passport, or driver’s license will be needed).
Due to high demand, it is suggested you finalize the process sooner rather than later.
- After the successful onboarding, you get access to the contribution page, where you will see your allotted timeslot reserved for contributing. When your timeslot opens, you’ll be able to start your contribution and you will have 60 minutes to finalize the transaction.
- For the day of the event (Phase One April 12 and Phase Two April 14, 2022), keep in mind to:
- Make sure to have a minimum of 1,000 of either USDC or USDT tokens in your MetaMask account or a MetaMask-enabled device.
- Ensure you have enough ETH in your MetaMask account to cover gas fees.
- Have access to a desktop or laptop computer: participation in the Authtrail Community round requires a computer (not mobile) so plan to have one with you.
- The aftermath (from April 14, 2022 on):
- The transaction details will be visible on Etherscan.
- The lock-up period for AUT tokens starts after the Authtrail Token Generation Event (date TBA at a later stage). Tokens are vested with a 12-month schedule with a 3-month cliff and equal vesting in months 4 – 12.
Not whitelisted yet? You’re just a click away
The Authtrail Community round is an exclusive event – only whitelisted early supporters and community members get access to AUT token allocation. If you don’t want to be late to the party, sign your name up for the whitelist here and join us in bringing decentralized future to enterprise data.
The whitelist is open only until April 4, 2022. Make sure you get a seat at the table in time.
The reasons are plenty.
In the upcoming Community round, AUT tokens will be allocated to our most loyal backers as a reward for their trust in what Authtrail has been building.
A fixed number of tokens will be sold at a fixed price of 0.2 USD/AUT. Later on in the Public Crowdsale, the price of the AUT token will be twice as high, at 0.4 USD/AUT, and only 10% of all AUT token supply will be allocated for that purpose.
The Community round is therefore an ideal opportunity for you to get a seat at the Authtrail table early, before the wider public, and join the progress of Authtrail as it grows. Contribute to widespread adoption of blockchain in the enterprise sphere.
Learn more about Community round and add your name to the Whitelist.